Not all heating and air conditioning companies are not the same. In most cases, HVAC companies that continue to be successful, do so not because of some secret plan, fancy invention, or genius idea. The success comes from hard work and motivation, communication, and by providing such excellent service that it dazzles their customers. For these reasons, let Peppers Heating and Air be your Conyers HVAC repair and service experts. We work hard, rain or shine, so your family stays comfortable. No matter the season, you can depend on Peppers to be your “right choice”! There are many Metro Atlanta HVAC repair and service companies for you to choose from and we know that. Because you have a lot of options, we put together a list of a few traits you should look for before making your final decision, as well as the most popular questions to ask to ensure you’re getting the best service for your dollars.
Traits of a Good HVAC Company
Great Communication Skills: If you’re like me, you get a little frustrated when someone does not communicate properly. Whether you’re returning an email or service call, asking questions about a problem, or explaining a repair situation, communicating in a clear, logical, and timely manner can be one of the most important elements for being successful. Make sure your next contractor is talking less and listening more.
Highly Organized: The last thing we would want to do during your HVAC emergency causes you more hassle. That being said, staying organized is one of the top traits that any successful business does well. At Peppers Heating and Air, you can depend on us to keep our scheduled dates, be on time, have accurate information to share with you, and be able to meet your needs in a timely and professional manner.
Ambition and Competitive Spirit: A good leader is usually driven by success. They want to succeed in every facet of their business. They’re the best, they know it, and competition will only motivate them to be better. This does not mean that it’s all about personal greed, but rather about building the best company that provides the best goods or services and delivers on their good word.
Strong Industry Knowledge: This one is pretty simple – they know what they’re doing. They know their products, techniques and can demonstrate their knowledge correctly and with confidence. Any good HVAC repair and service company should be able to provide the correct solution for each customer they service. Your HVAC service should also be up-to-date on all the latest industry trends, products, and repair techniques.
Great Questions To Ask Your HVAC Service and Repair Company
Before you make your choice, become an informed consumer. HVAC work is a very complex service trade, and you’ll need to become knowledgeable yourself to avoid hiring a dishonest contractor. You should prepare yourself with a list of questions to ask to protect yourself. We suggest asking some, if not all, of these questions when talking with your next heating and air contractor before signing any service agreements. Any honest contractor should not have any problems answering them for you.
- Are you registered or licensed in Georgia for heating and air conditioning work?
- Are you insured with both general liability and worker’s compensation, and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business under the same company?
- Are you a member of the Better Business Bureau?
- Do you sub-contract your labor?
- Are your technicians easily identifiable with uniforms?
- Is there any 7 days a week – 24 hour emergency service available?
- Do you have a refund policy? Do you have a 100% money back guarantee? Where can I review a copy?
- Can you provide the names of any references in my neighborhood?
- Can I get the exact estimate in writing?
If you are satisfied up to this point, follow up with these technical questions.
- Are your technicians N.A.T.E. certified and properly certified to handle refrigerants?
- For efficiency, will your company tape and seal every seam of any new ductwork installed?
- What type of ductwork system do you install? Metal or Flexible?
- What is the warranty on your ductwork system?
- Can you take computerized measurements of each room to ensure the proper sizing of the equipment?
Now before you sign anything, make sure to get copies of their certificates and licenses, check with BBB about any unresolved complaints, and look over their social media sites for reviews. We suggest checking Yelp and Google.
Conyers HVAC Repair You Can Trust
For Conyers HVAC repair and service that you can trust, look no further than Peppers Heating and Air. We offer upfront pricing so you’ll always know how much you’re paying for all of our heating and air conditioning services. We offer a service window 6 days a week, and 24-hour emergency repair service if you need it. There’s a reason we’re the most trusted provider of Conyers HVAC repair and service … and that’s our dedication to service, our customers, and attention to detail. Make the best choice, and call us today.
Peppers Heating and Air
TAGS: HVAC REPAIR COMPANY